I wonder if Crystal is still a fundie. At least that's the impression I get from the little glimpses of her life that we get from Money Saving Mom.
1. Wears pants in most of her recent pictures, even has a picture of herself wearing skinny jeans and UGGs while attending a Dave Ramsey conference. And that platinum blonde hair... we know from the wedding pictures that it is not her natural color.
2. Daughters wearing jeans most of the time.
3. Picture of daughters playing dress-up in Jesse's old sport jerseys (that is very much against Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man....")
4. No 4th child in sight, looks like her family is complete now that she has children of both genders.
5. Blog is truly a full-time job, admits to hiring a mother's helper, using disposable diapers, not making her bread all the time, etc.
6. Kids watch mainstream children's TV shows.
7. Apologized many times for her judgmental ways of the past.
8. Talks about saving for college for all her children, not just the boy.
What do you think? She erases even the most polite comments asking questions regarding those topics (I tried to ask about the pants once), so it's hard to know, and she remains very private about her personal life since Biblical Womanhood closed. But all those signs show that she might be moving away from the fundie crew to become a somewhat more 'worldly' kind of Christian. I must say that I hope so, for herself and also for her children.